PO Box 624 Bouse, AZ 85325
The only criteria for being a member of this group is to pay your dues and provide support. The annual membership fee is $20 per person, or $30 per couple living in the same household. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
Membership provides a copy of the quarterly e-Newsletter, access to checkout genealogy books owned by the Bouse Genealogical Society from the Bouse Public Library,
We understand that many of our members are part time residents or winter visitors to Arizona. We hope that you will plan to attend as many meetings as possible no matter how long you are in the area. We have found that we all gain so much from our exchange of information and ideas. Everyone brings something to the table, and we encourage your feedback so we may better serve our members.
Our members make this organization function. We need all of the help we can get, and encourage you to get involved. Every member is vital to the group. If there is something you don’t understand, please ask. If you have suggestions to make the group function better, please let us know. We hope you enjoy your experience with us.
With the $20 membership ($30 per couple in same household) you get:
1. An emailed copy of our newsletter,.. (Click Here to view latest newsletter)
2. The right to check out the certain genealogy material from the Bouse Public Library which are kept there as reference material.
3. Access to the Bouse Genies Yahoo Group,
4. Access to check out genealogy webinars during regular meetings,
5. Immediate notice of Bouse Genies events and updates.
6. E-mail mailing list just for the members to ask any questions they may have.